COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Per CDC and Maryland State recommendations, here are a few new guidelines to help you enjoy your visit at Ojas!
- Ojas is continuing to follow all CDC and Maryland state guidelines that have kept our track record for safety unmatched throughout the entirety of this pandemic.
- Baltimore County and Howard County have issued an indoor mask mandate for all businesses. Effective immediately, we do ask that Ojas clients wear a mask while in any Ojas location. All Ojas staff members will also be following the same mandate.
- If you are exhibiting any signs of illness specific to Covid-19, feel you may be getting sick, have a sick family member at home, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in last 14 days, we ask that you please reschedule. If you exhibit signs of illness at Ojas, you may be asked by our staff to reschedule. If you exhibit signs of illness at Ojas, you will be charged for your service and asked to reschedule.
- All of our staff at Ojas are in good health and free of any symptoms prior to starting their shift.
- The majority of our staff is vaccinated. At this point we will continue to keep our staff's medical information private. We are a wonderful team of healers at Ojas and there are many reasons why someone may not be able to get vaccinated.Treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- All linens are always professionally cleaned and sanitized.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout each location.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And we can’t wait to help you feel better!