COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We are very excited to be offering our award winning services once again on June 15th and cannot wait to see you! Here are a few new guidelines to help you enjoy your visit at Ojas!
Disinfectant and Cleaning Protocols:
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting has always been our focus, but here are some additional steps we have taken:
- Our staff will be doing thorough disinfecting using hospital grade disinfectant for all touch points and restrooms throughout the day.
- Treatment rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each client. All linens are always professionally cleaned and sanitized.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout each location.
Ojas Staff Member Safety:
- All Ojas staff members will be screened for symptoms and temperature.
- Any staff members showing any symptoms will not be allowed to work that day. And will need to get a Covid-19 test and prove negative before being allowed to return to work.
- All staff members will be wearing a mask at all times when assisting clients and during massage or Esthetic services.
- All staff members will wash their hands thoroughly for 20 seconds before returning to assist guests.
Scheduling Your Appointment:
- Please schedule your appointment here. Our front desk staff will be very busy checking in clients and regularly cleaning and disinfecting the spa, so it will be much easier to schedule online.
- Once your appointment is scheduled, you will receive an email confirmation with arrival and check-in information.
Arriving For Your Appointment:
- Please arrive for your appointment 10 minutes before your start time. Once you arrive, you will see signage directing you to please stay in your car and contact the front desk to check in.
- Once checked in, the front desk will send you a short electronic intake and waiver to fill in for every appointment. This waiver includes a few brief questions to rule out any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Once the intake and waiver is complete, please continue to remain in your car until the front desk receptionist calls you back to come inside.
Entering The Spa For Your Appointment:
- Based on government requirements, every guest and staff member must have a mask on when inside our locations.
- Before entering the spa, please make sure that you have your own mask and that it is securely on coverIng your mouth and nose.
- We will temporarily be suspending our water and tea service, so please bring a bottle of water or refreshment if you would like.
- Once inside the spa, the front desk employee will quickly take your temperature with a touchless thermometer. CDC guidelines suggest that a temperature of 100.4 degrees or under qualifies as healthy. If above 100.4, we must ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- We are practicing social distancing in the common areas of our spa including the lobby and hallways. Please be mindful to stay 6 feet away from any other person when in those common areas. Our Zen Den’s will be temporarily closed.
- Once you are in the spa, your Ojas Practitioner will be waiting for you and will take you back to the treatment room so that you may enjoy your service.
During Your Appointment:
- Once inside the treatment room, your therapist will review some new easy guidelines with you including mask options while in session.
After Your Appointment:
- When returning to the front desk after your appointment, please be mindful to wear your mask at all times and to maintain 6 feet of social distancing when possible.
- We are also instituting touchless payment when checking out. We will be accepting cash in a sage exchange for those people who do not have another form of payment.
- As new information becomes available, these protocols may be changed or modified so please check back before each appointment.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
And we can’t wait to help you feel better!